Camps for children and teenagers is a project that began before the Foundation was born. The idea that for many participants, this is their only opportunity to attend a camp, is the best motivation for us to act. And our dream is to organize a camp/workshop during every break from school.
At Football Camp, professional coaches from Northern Ireland run sports workshops with the following goals:
- Actively spending free time through games and play
- Understanding the benefits of following the rules of fair play
- Understanding the consequences of our behavior
- Improving motor coordination
- Building relationships as needed for proper functioning in society
- The possibility for interaction in the English language
Camps are organized primarily for at-risk children and youth. Apart from actively spending time together, the program is mainly aimed at counteracting addictions and social pathologies. By promoting Christian values, we also want to show that biblical principles continue to have practical application in life, and are a reliable guide for making the most important decisions.